I would like to thank Angie at Naturally Frugal Homemaker for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m very humbled and honored that Angie chose my blog. It hasn’t been a year since the blog been up and I never thought anyone would like my blog. It feels great to be recognized. Thank you Angie.
Rules of acceptance (as mentioned by other bloggers)
*thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
*share 7 things about yourself
*nominate 10 or so bloggers you admire
*contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
7 new things about myself:
1. I don’t own any red clothes.
2. I’m not a fan of fresh mint
3. I’m afraid of heights
4. I’m obsessed with Giada De Laurentiss
5. I love an adventure-traveling to places and not knowing what I might discover (sorry, if that doesn’t make any sense)
6. I’m addicted to reality TV shows
7. I can’t cook rice-it always burns and turn mushy
Here are my nominations for the One Lovely Blog Award (listed in no particular order)